[welmac-org] Magazine and committee

Jo 'Mangee' Booth jo at welmac.org.nz
Sun Feb 26 04:59:10 GMT 2006

Hey,

I just realised i've booked in to do the iLife '06 demo (and
prepared) - but i'm actually in Auckland for work from 7:30 am monday
till wednesday night.

I should remember to activate both work and home iCals at the same
time... I usually have the work one unselected at home, and the home
one unselected at work :(  So only just realised it was the same day.

Can you guys do it without me? I'm happy to drop my copy of iLife '06
in if someone wants to demo it.. iPhoto '06's photocasting is pretty
cool - and it runs a heck of a lot faster with my 30,000 photos.
Garageband has a few good bits for podcasting too. and iWeb is just
cool.  I could possibly do a demo in a quicktime movie - but I expect
you'll be pushed for time what with helpdesk / agm and a demo?

I'm happy to remain in the committee / VP if the agm votes that way.