[welmac-org] Committee meeting at Peter's tonight

Andrew McPherson andrew at neural.net.nz
Wed Jul 18 03:47:33 BST 2018

Hi all, I will attend remotely and change the committee minutes to reflect
it is at Peter's house.

I would suggest that in light of the rest of us having difficulties with
the new Skype interface in 8.x ,
 that perhaps we should consider the new Facetime when Mojave comes out.
I will be willing to switch to Facetime, and it would have the advantage of
less spam coming from Linked In to my Skype account.

Regards.
Andrew.

--

The following is my current email public key ID :
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD1422AB563CD23E8