[welmac-org] re Live meeting Wednesday night.

Dennis C Hamblin dennis.maya at paradise.net.nz
Tue Aug 15 09:13:30 BST 2017

Hi David,

I sure would be interested to be part of the trial.

Problem is, I will not be available until about 8.45pm on Wednesday night.

I do have skype on my computer and it is used from time to time, mostly with overseas contacts.

If you like to send me what information I need to put a contact on skype’s list and perhaps I can dial up when I get in. Not sure if I can do this once you have started though. Up to now my only experience has been with one to one communications only.

Dennis