[welmac-org] Lift up the hill form Courtney area.

jo at WelMac.org.nz jo at WelMac.org.nz
Wed May 14 06:17:12 BST 2008

Anyone driving past courtney place (or town in general) before the meeting?

I'm going to be at another meeting from 05:30 in Allen St - off courtney place - so can make it to the meeting if someone is driving
past...
I'd also love a ride to the train after..

LMK if you can help -- Jo
 021 JBOOTH (021 526684) or 04 802 3586

Was trying to find this email - maybe deleted it. Found it again at
http://nzmac.org/mailman/private/welmac-org_nzmac.org/2008-May/000357.html