[welmac-org] Committee meeting - Tuesday

David Empson dempson at actrix.gen.nz
Sun Jul 8 14:33:43 BST 2007

Hi folks

I'm starting to get back to normal schedule after moving house. Still
a lot of work to do setting up the new house, but I can spare an
evening for WelMac business.

Tuesday night (10th) is our regular committee meeting evening, and
I've confirmed with the Dentons that we will be able to hold it at
their place.

I already have an apology from Gabrielle, but I'd appreciate it if
everyone else can please advise their availability so I can confirm
we will have a quorum.

Aiming to start at 7 pm.

Cheers
--
David Empson
dempson at actrix.gen.nz
Snail mail: P.O. Box 27-103, Wellington, New Zealand