[welmac-org] Post-AGM update

David Empson dempson at actrix.gen.nz
Mon Feb 27 22:09:38 GMT 2006

At 7:14 AM +1300 28/2/2006, Edmund A. Hintz wrote:
>Apologies for missing last night folks. Ended up having a fair bit of
>after hours work which didn't get finished until about midnight... I
>trust Shane passed on my willingness to continue on the committee.

No problem. Apologies were entered for you, and you are back on the committee.

The entire committee from last year has been re-elected without
dissent (except Andrew McPherson, who  never showed up beyond one
committee meeting and never responded to subsequent communication
attempts).

We also have two new committee members (bringing the total size of
the committee to 11): Peter Kirby <pkirby at paradise.net.nz> and Lesley
O'Cain <lesleyo at paradise.net.nz>. I'll be contacting them shortly and
arranging for them to get on to this mailing list.

To the best of my knowledge, everyone has now agreed that the second
Tuesday of each month is a good date to hold committee meetings, so
the next meeting will be on Tuesday 14th March.

Due to working hour conflicts for at least two people, the earliest
start time we can achieve is 6:30 (sorry, Jo and Ed). This assumes
many of us will not be eating prior to the meeting, so we want to
keep it short.

Further discussion to follow regarding whether we continue to hold
magazine labelling on the same night as the committee meeting, once
we are all here.
--
David Empson
dempson at actrix.gen.nz
Snail mail: P.O. Box 27-103, Wellington, New Zealand